The brand is spread across three key economic regions in Malaysia with 20 development projects in total that include new townships, integrated commercial developments, luxury high-rise apartments and green business parks.
V Best Decoration Sdn Bhd is formed as a wood decorative company specializing in custom veneer for part of the America and some International market.
Company need for decoration line with a broad selection of veneer design choices. V Best Decoration will meet those customers to building a strong position in market.
We have high grade wood veneers of unsurpassed quality and natural Veneer like Cherry, Maple, Walnut, White Oak, Red Oak and others. We offer flexible veneer sheet in various sizes and backer options with premium wood edge banding.
To provide our customers with an excellent choice of good quality wood veneer faces by creating an excellent production base.
To create as a leading veneer faces supplier by diversify our market and segmentation to global.
To improve our business revenue sales more than 50% with reduce of cost production, improvement in operator skill and team work around our management level.
Quality, Environment, Health, Safety and Sustainability Policy
We strive for excellence in all aspects of our operations. This includes consistently delivering unmatched service and product quality to our customers, and taking a proactive approach to improve the economic, environmental and social well-being of our stakeholders.
We manage Quality, Environment, Health, Safety and Sustainability effectively by establishing, implementing and maintaining a best practice and process oriented integrated management system.
It is our policy:
1. To grow our business in a sustainable manner to create long-term value for our investors and improve the economic and social status of our communities.
2. To continuously improve our product and service quality; and our environmental, health and safety performance and processes.
3. To adopt an environmentally-responsible approach to prevent, minimise and mitigate environmental, health and safety impact of our activities.
4. To comply with all applicable legal, environmental, health and safety legislation and requirements.
5. To establish an integrated human capital development strategy to recruit, develop and engage employees to drive our growth and to provide a safe and healthy work environment for our employees and business partners.
6. To continuously engage, communicate and provide relevant training to our employees and business partners to promote and improve the Quality, Environment, Health and Safety Management System.
7. To establish a strong relationship with the local community, and enhance their socio-economic status to the best of our ability.
This policy together with our Quality, Environment, Health and Safety Management System are periodically reviewed to ensure its suitability, adequacy and effectiveness.